So... yeah, it's been quite a while since I've done anything on here! I suppose it's time for an update on our lives. :)
Michael
Mike just started his last semester for his undergrad at BYU! He's soooooooo ready to be done now, he can hardly stand it! Lately, he's been researching jobs and been bugged constantly about the GRE (heh heh), and really trying to decide what he wants to do once he finally graduates. He'll be getting his BS in Mechanical Engineering (finally!) and minoring in Math and Family Life. He loved having a Christmas tree up this year, and he loved having a train around it even more! He's more or less looking forward to coming to his first convention with me at the beginning of March this year.
Sam
I've been really busy too! I'll be graduating in December of this year (FINALLY), and I'm also trying to figure out what I want to do afterwards! Not grad school for sure though... lately, I've been sewing a lot and writing a lot as well. I'm making costumes for both me and Mike for the convention in March (I'm sooooooooo happy that he's finally coming to one!) and I've been sewing some of my own personal "I-think-this-is-a-really-awesome-idea-so-I'll-just-make-a-costume-for-it" projects. I'm taking a writing class with Brandon Sanderson (AMAZING author of series such as Mistborn, Alcatraz vs. the Evil Librarians, The Way of Kings, and the author chosen to finish the Wheel of Time series), and I'm writing a novel this semester as well! I'll be posting bits and pieces of that on here, 1,000 words at a time, if you want to read along!
Us
WE WANT SNOW. Also, our 2-year anniversary is coming up in May! We'll see what we do for that later on...
No comments:
Post a Comment